GSK/CSPS Early Career Award
To recognize outstanding research achievements and contributions of pharmaceutical scientists, working in Canadian academia, industry, government or research institutes, in their first seven years following their graduation from a doctorate program.
A plaque and a monetary award of $2,500.00 (which covers travel expenses and registration) to attend the annual symposium of CSPS. The recipient must be a member of the Society, and be able to attend the 7th FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC 2020), May 22-27, 2020, in Montreal, QC.
Procedures for Nominating Eligible Candidates:
- Candidates shall be nominated by at least two CSPS members.
- The nominees shall indicate willingness to let their names stand.
- The nominators shall submit a covering letter and complete current curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae must clearly state the date of graduation.
- The nominators shall also submit with the application three letters of reference.
- Reference letters from the nominators are accepted.
The award will be presented at the 7th FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC 2020), May 22-27, 2020, in Montreal, QC.
Letters of Nomination should include the curriculum vitae of the nominee and be emailed to Liz MacMaster, email@example.com, Administrator, Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences.