CSPS Early Career Award
To recognize outstanding research achievements and contributions of pharmaceutical scientists, working in Canadian academia, industry, government or research institutes, in their first seven years following their graduation from a doctorate program.
For 2021, the award will consist of a complimentary registration to attend the 2021 CSPS Symposium (virtual) being held May 31-June 3, 2021. The recipient must be a member of the Society, and will be given the opportunity to give a presentation at the virtual symposium.
Procedures for Nominating Eligible Candidates:
- Candidates shall be nominated by at least two CSPS members.
- The nominees shall indicate willingness to let their names stand.
- The nominators shall submit a covering letter and complete current curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae must clearly state the date of graduation.
- The nominators shall also submit with the application three letters of reference.
- Reference letters from the nominators are accepted.
Letters of Nomination should include the curriculum vitae of the nominee and be emailed to Liz MacMaster, email@example.com, Administrator, Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Deadline for submissions: March 31, 2021