If you wish your poster to be considered for CSPS trainee poster awards at the Conference, a .pdf file of your poster must be submitted online. A link for uploading posters will be emailed to individuals following submission and acceptance of their abstract.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR POSTER ONLINE: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
(No late submissions will be accepted)
CSPS is pleased to offer seven trainee awards at the Symposium:
- Antoine Noujaim Award of Excellence, sponsored by Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta ($1,000)
- Cedarlane Award of Excellence ($500)
- Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences 5 trainee awards for best poster presentations by CSPS members:
– 2 awards at $600.00
– 2 awards at $500.00
– 1 award at $200 (undergraduate)
Please review awards eligibility criteria on our Awards page.
NOTE: The CSPS trainee poster awards will be presented on FRIDAY, MAY 24, at the completion of the sessions at 12 noon. TRAINEES MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE THE AWARD, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE OFFERED TO THE RUNNER-UP FOR THE AWARD.
- All eligible submitted posters will be evaluated at the symposium for final award selection, where judging will include poster format, presentation, and ability to answer questions.
- To be considered for an award, the presenting author must be a trainee (undergraduate, graduate student, postdoctoral fellow), and must submit confirmation of trainee status from your academic supervisor or institution by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be registered by April 17 in order to be considered for awards, to have your abstract included in the Symposium Program, and published in the CSPS journal, “Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences“. Abstracts will be withdrawn if registration is not completed by that date.
FOR ALL POSTER PRESENTERS AT THE CONFERENCE:
DAY ASSIGNMENT – You will be assigned to present your poster on either Wednesday or Thursday. Notification of which day will be posted by first week of May.
PRESENTING YOUR POSTER: Posters will be displayed on Velcro panels, 4 feet high by 8 feet across (posters do not need to be that big). Even if you submitted your poster in .pdf format for awards consideration, you must still bring your poster in the usual format for posting.
ATTENDANCE AT POSTERS: Posters are to be posted first thing in the morning on the assigned day. All presenters should be in attendance at their posters to discuss their work during breaks and poster sessions of their assigned day, and perhaps a few minutes after the session. Please remove your posters at the end of the day, after sessions are complete.