The mission of the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences is to establish a network of pharmaceutical scientists in Canada, from academia, industry, and government, in pursuit of excellence in research, development, and training.
Being a member of CSPS gives you:
- Collaboration, networking and professional growth opportunities with a diverse and expanding group of pharmaceutical scientists both within Canada and internationally.
- Easy access to the peer-reviewed Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, the first free peer-reviewed online journal.
- Discounted registration at the CSPS Annual Symposium, the premier conference for pharmaceutical scientists in Canada, offering current thinking and research in all areas of drug discovery and delivery.
- Access to PowerPoint presentations from our conferences and workshops as available.
- Job opportunities will be emailed to members as soon as they are posted on our website.
- Volunteer opportunities with CSPS at the Annual Symposium and on other subcommittees.
Individual Membership – $100 CAD per year
Trainee (Undergrad/Graduate Student/Postdoctoral Fellow) Membership – $25 CAD per year
Trainees will be asked to provide confirmation of status.
Memberships are valid for one year from the date you join CSPS.
An invoice will be emailed to you when it is time to renew your annual membership. Renewals can be paid online.