CSPS is very excited to be part of the 7th FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC 2020) being held May 22-27, 2020 in Montréal, QC. Join us to network with leading experts from across the world, compare best practices and learn about the latest trends in pharmaceutical sciences. Late breaking abstracts are now being accepted.
Take advantage of this opportunity to submit your science and a chance to showcase your research to the top minds in the field.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following topics:
* Track A = Novel concepts – from disease to clinical candidates
* Track B = Advanced strategies – meeting the challenges of optimal manufacture and delivery
* Track C = Effective translation – from predictive experimental models to optimized clinical studies
* Track D = Societal impact – developing context-appropriate solutions
* Track E = Specific multi-disciplinary themes such as “information-based technologies”, “global health”, “new collaborative models”, and “workforce development”
Visit https://pswc2020.fip.org/call-for-abstracts/ for more information. Deadline for late breaking abstract submission is February 6, 2020.
Abstracts accepted for PSWC 2020 and the Young Scientist Satellite Conference will be
1) in the online FIP abstract database: www.fip.org/abstracts and
2) in the CSPS Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences: JPPS