Abstracts for poster presentations are being accepted for the CSPS/CC-CRS Annual Symposium, to be held virtually June 1-2, 2022. Abstracts in all areas of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences will be considered, including, but not limited to: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, drug delivery and pharmaceutical technology, analytical chemistry, biomedical sciences, clinical sciences and pharmacy practice.
The highest scoring trainee abstract submissions will be invited to give a moderated poster presentation on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 as part of the Pharmaceutical Sciences Trainee Day of the CSPS/CC-CRS Symposium. Submit your science TODAY – Monetary Prizes Available!
- Antoine A. Noujaim Award of Excellence (Sponsored by the Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta): $1,000.00
- Drug Delivery Award funded by Drs. Kishor and Ellen Wasan: $1,000.00
- CSPS Memorial Poster Award: $600.00
- CSPS Poster Awards: 1 award @$600.00, 2 awards @ $300.00 and 1 award @ $200.00 (undergraduate)
- CC-CRS Poster Awards: 2 awards (value TBC)
Visit Poster Awards for criteria and additional information