2014 Annual Conference
June 10-13, 2014
Centre Mont-Royal, Montreal, QC
"Promoting Today’s Ideas for Tomorrow’s Medicines:
Pharmaceutical Science to Regulatory Science"
A joint conference of
Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (CSPS)
Canadian Chapter of the Controlled Release Society (CC-CRS)
Register by April 15 early-bird deadline and save!
Trainee Group Registration Form - Contact CSPS office for form
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, 1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec H3A 2R6, Phone: 514-284-1110
A block of rooms is reserved at a special rate of $179.00 plus taxes
Sponsors and Exhibitors invited - details:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Abstracts in all areas of pharmacy and pharmaceutical
sciences will be considered. Abstracts for both CSPS and CC-CRS can be submitted here; on the submission form you will choose to which society you are submitting your poster.
Deadline to submit abstracts: March 24, 2014
Rev: 2014 Feb 20
This year’s conference will focus on the cross-industry connections and innovative solutions needed to take the Pharma/Biotech industry in Canada to the next level. The conference will be useful for scientists who are working in small and large pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry and academia and dedicated to sharing ideas to improve the pharmaceutical/biotechnology research and development in Canada.
Topics to be covered at the conference include:
• Drug Discovery from Lead ID to Lead Optimization
• Going Beyond Oral Delivery…Strategies to Enable Drugs to Reach New Targets
• Regulatory Considerations and Analysis of Subsequent Entry Biologics
• Successful Candidate Selection from Druggability to Regulatory
• New Trends in Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Development
• Application of QbD and Lifecycle Management to Analytical Procedure
• Current Topics in Drug Safety
• Recent Trends in Material and Biomaterial Research
• Latest Topics in Bioequivalence
• Clinical Biomarkers
Unparalleled networking including an additional day that will be dedicated to an open forum for strategic alliances with Universities, spin-offs, start-ups, research institutions, innovators and funding agencies including venture capitalists.
Rev 2014 Feb 20