2015 Annual CSPS/CC-CRS Conference
May 26-28, 2015
Eaton Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, ON
Drug Discovery and Development
in the Post-Genomic Era
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Call for abstracts for poster presentation is now open for the joint CSPS/CC-CRS Annual Symposium. Abstracts in all areas of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences will be considered.
Trainee oral presentations: we are planning to have 10-minute trainee oral presentations in many sessions. These will be chosen from the accepted abstracts. If you are interested, be sure to say "yes" on the abstract form when you submit.
Deadline for submission of abstracts
Monday, March 23, 2015
Registration will open soon for the conference. Early-Bird registration fees (until April 15) are:
Early-bird CSPS Individual:
Members $450 / Non-members $650
Early-bird CSPS Trainees
Members $200 / Non-members $225
Detailed program will be posted by end of February.
- The Future of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The Evolving Business of Pharmaceuticals
- Analysis of Peptide and Protein Drug Targets by LC/MS/MS
- Mucosal Drug Delivery
- New Methodologies of Genome Wide Target Validation
- Antibody-based Therapeutics
- Imaging in Drug Delivery
- Nuclear Receptors in Drug Discovery
- IV-IVC Modeling and Simulation as a Tool to Facilitate Drug Development and Marketing
- Pharmacogenomics in Drug Development
- Bioavailability of Novel Dosage Forms
Vaccine Innovation Conference - Tuesday, May 26 (separate registration)
Canadian Biomaterials Society Conference - a limited number of registrations for Friday only are available to registrants of the CSPS/CC-CRS Conference.
A limited block of rooms are available at the Eaton Chelsea Hotel at a rate of $159.00 CAD per night. All sessions, exhibits, and poster sessions will be held in the Eaton Chelsea.
A few deadlines to note:
March 23 - Submission of abstracts for poster presentation
May 2 - Submission of accepted posters for judging for trainee awards
April 15 - Early-bird registration rates end
Sponsors and Exhibitor Inquiries welcome!