2015 Annual CSPS/CC-CRS Conference
May 26-28, 2015
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, ON
Drug Discovery and Development
in the Post-Genomic Era
Register for the conference now!
Registration fees - Individual:
Members $650 / Non-members $800
Registration fees - Trainees (undergrad, grad students, PDFs)
Members $325 / Non-members $350
Trainee Group Registration: Faculties registering five or more trainees (undergrad, graduate students or post-doctoral fellows) may receive a discount of $25 per trainee.
A block of rooms for conference attendees is available at the Chelsea Hotel at a rate of $159.00 CAD per night. All sessions, exhibits, and poster sessions will be held in the Chelsea Hotel. The block of rooms will be held only until April 22nd, so book now!
Rev: April 21
- The Future of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The Evolving Business of Pharmaceuticals
- Analysis of Peptide and Protein Drug Targets by LC/MS/MS
- Mucosal Drug Delivery
- New Methodologies of Genome Wide Target Validation
- Regulatory Updates and Developments
- Antibody-based Therapeutics
- Imaging in Drug Delivery
- Nuclear Receptors in Drug Discovery
- IV-IVC Modeling and Simulation as a Tool to Facilitate Drug Development and Marketing
- Pharmacogenomics in Drug Development
- Bioavailability of Novel Dosage Forms
Vaccine Innovation Conference - Tuesday, May 26, Chelsea Hotel (separate registration).
Topics for discussion include: a summary of vaccine research and development in Canada; bacterial vaccines; viral vaccines; formulations, delivery and bioprocessing; and strengths and gaps in the Canadian vaccine landscape.
Canadian Biomaterials Society Conference, held at University of Toronto - a limited number of registrations for Friday, May 29, are available to registrants of the CSPS/CC-CRS Conference.
Sponsors and Exhibitor Inquiries welcome!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Call for abstracts is now closed.
A few deadlines to note:
March 23 - Submission of abstracts for poster presentation
April 15 - Early-bird registration rates end
April 29 - Block of rooms held at Chelsea Hotel ends
May 2 - Submission of accepted posters for judging for trainee awards