2015 Annual CSPS/CC-CRS Conference
May 26-28, 2015
33 Gerrard Street West, Toronto, ON
Drug Discovery and Development
in the Post-Genomic Era
If your poster is not listed, please contact CSPS immediately.
NOTE: Online registration will close Sunday, May 24. After that, you may register on-site at the Chelsea Hotel starting Tuesday, May 26.
Registration fees - Individual:
Members $650 / Non-members $800
Registration fees - Trainees (undergrad, grad students, PDFs)
Members $325 / Non-members $350
Our Conference Sponsors
Thank you for your support!
Rev: May 20
- The Future of Pharmaceutical Sciences (more info)
- The Evolving Business of Pharmaceuticals
- Analysis of Peptide and Protein Drug Targets by LC/MS/MS
- Mucosal Drug Delivery
- New Methodologies of Genome Wide Target Validation
- Regulatory Updates and Developments
- Antibody-based Therapeutics
- Imaging in Drug Delivery
- Nuclear Receptors in Drug Discovery
- IV-IVC Modeling and Simulation as a Tool to Facilitate Drug Development and Marketing
- Pharmacogenomics in Drug Development
- Bioavailability of Novel Dosage Forms
Vaccine Innovation Conference - Tuesday, May 26, Chelsea Hotel (separate registration).
Topics for discussion include: a summary of vaccine research and development in Canada; bacterial vaccines; viral vaccines; formulations, delivery and bioprocessing; and strengths and gaps in the Canadian vaccine landscape.
Sponsors and Exhibitor Inquiries welcome!
A block of rooms for conference attendees is available at the Chelsea Hotel at a rate of $159.00 CAD per night. All sessions, exhibits, and poster sessions will be held in the Chelsea Hotel. Please check with the hotel directly if they have space available.