2014 Annual Conference
June 10-13, 2014, Montreal
"Promoting Today’s Ideas for Tomorrow’s Medicines:
Pharmaceutical Science to Regulatory Science"
A joint conference of
Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (CSPS)
Canadian Chapter of the Controlled Release Society (CC-CRS)
Scientific Program Highlights
This year’s conference will focus on the cross-industry connections and innovative solutions needed to take the Pharma/Biotech industry in Canada to the next level. The conference will be useful for scientists who are working in small and large pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry and academia and dedicated to sharing ideas to improve the pharmaceutical/biotechnology research and development in Canada.
Topics to be covered at the conference include:
• Early Discovery
• Latest Topics in Bioequivalence
• Successful Candidate Selection from Druggability to Regulatory
• Regulatory Considerations and Analysis of Subsequent Entry Biologics
• Going Beyond Oral Delivery…Strategies to Enable Drugs to Reach New Targets
• New Trends in Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Development
• Biomarkers in Pharmacotherapy and Drug Development
• Application of QbD and Lifecycle Management to Analytical Procedure
• Current Topics in Drug Safety
• Recent Trends in Material and Biomaterial Research
Unparalleled networking including an additional day that will be dedicated to an open forum for strategic alliances with Universities, spin-offs, start-ups, research institutions, innovators and funding agencies including venture capitalists.
2015 Annual CSPS Conference
May 26-29, 2015 -- Toronto, ON
Book these dates on your calendar and watch here for details.